WP is widely known as a reliable and accountable resource and seeks a candidate to complement the Group Benefits team.
Position: Group Benefits Support
Downtown office in the core of Burlington, with a hybrid work environment.
Determined by several variables, the salary range is $50,000 - $62,000.
A People Corporation company, WP Pensions + Benefits (WP) is a boutique firm, leader and preeminent choice for First Nations and Indigenous employers in Ontario.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Compile and manage Request for Proposals
- Respond to clients’ claim inquiries
- Liaise between clinicians and insurance companies
- Implementation of new programs and client amendments
- Facilitate insurance provider changes with existing clients
- Interpret and prepare claims experience reports by client
- Analyze claims experience and create trend reports
- Handle all in-coming correspondence
- Prepare documents for client meetings
- Support or back-up other staff members – especially during times of absence
- A working understanding and comfort with group benefits financials would be an asset
Qualifications and Experience
A post-secondary graduate who is analytical, competent with numerical spreadsheets, and a strong communicator.
The successful candidate will be/have:
- A post-secondary degree
- Group benefits experience
- Functional emotional intelligence within the construct of a smaller team
- Well-organized: prioritize activities and can quickly reprioritize as client requests arise; uses technology efficiently to manage time and processes
- Relatively proficient in MS Office software products (especially Excel). A high skill level in developing data spreadsheets, importing and formulating calculations, would be a definite asset
- Proactive and open to evolving professionally
- Strong multi-task capacities
- Independent requiring little supervision
- Best suited and most comfortable within a smaller business environment
Please email your resume to email@example.com. Only selected candidates will be contacted for interview.